Are you searching for a server to meet the requirements of your small- to medium-sized growing business?
The HP ProLiant servers delivers exceptional value in a less than 24-inch chassis depth for a business with a limited budget. Designed as a dual-socket tower server, it provides essential performance and features with great configuration flexibility and expandability.
With built-in innovations that simplify server deployment and management, your business can continue to reap the benefits on a daily basis, while expansion options allow you to grow as needed. Requiring only a low initial capital outlay, the HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v2 Server provides an excellent return on investment.
- Up to 25%* performance increase with the new Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 processors * October 23, 2013. On average over previous generation Xeon, per Intel testing
- New low voltage DIMMs running at 1600 MHz to reduce energy bills
- Latest HP Smart Array Controllers designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity
- Simpler user experience with the new configuration and management tool, Smart Storage Administrator
- New dedicated GPU support for graphics-intensive applications
Right Essentials for the Budget Conscious
- The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v2 Server provides essential performance and features delivering exceptional value, ideal for a business with a tight budget.
Supports up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 processors offering improved performance, efficiency and security.
- Designed to protect your investment, the HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v2 Server is reliable and secure, with redundant storage and power supply options to increase system uptime.
- Latest HP Smart Array Controllers are designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity.
The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v2 Server has a chassis depth of less than 24 inches, saving precious real estate space.
It allows your business to scale and grow with support for up to two processors, 12 DIMM slots, 16 small form factor (SFF) or 8 large form factor (LFF) drives, 6 PCIe slots, and 8 USB ports.The new NVIDIA Quadro K2000 GPU supports any dedicated graphics applications, giving you more value for your investment.
It requires low upfront investment, while providing expansion capability to meet growing business needs.
The built-in technologies not only automate mundane IT tasks, but also improve productivity and efficiency so the business can focus on growing.
Built-in Innovations that Simplify Management and Free Up Limited IT Resources
With embedded management tools, the HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v2 Server simplifies server management and maintenance tasks, enabling quick and simple deployment (HP Intelligent Provisioning), system health monitoring (HP Active Health System), and ease of firmware updates (HP Smart Update Manager).
HP Smart Storage Administrator provides a single display screen for management and configuration of all HP Smart Storage products and solutions.
User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, and tool-less access to components.