Pegasus P11D Organiser is our most advanced and powerful system for managing expenses and benefits to-date. Designed by experienced ex-HMRC Compliance Officers with a view to eliminating exposure to incorrect or late returns, the software can be used throughout the year as an expenses and management system providing an accurate audit trail of every individual item of benefit and expense.
There are many benefits when using the P11D Organiser to submit your benefit returns online. Firstly, it is both secure and convenient. It is much more efficient and reliable than using paper, and can cut down on storage space, postage costs and administration.
After you have finished entering your P11D information for the year, sending this information online to HMRC is literally as simple as clicking a button. Your information is sent to HMRC servers via the internet and is automatically validated against their business rules for accuracy. Online submissions therefore have the added advantage of minimising the chance of any potential liabilities for submitting incorrect returns when compared with paper submissions because of this validation. Once the submission is accepted, benefit details will be incorporated into employee’s tax codes in much less time than if they were entered manually.
For those employers that provide company cars to employees, you will be pleased to learn that the P11D Organiser can also be used to produce P46(car) forms automatically. These in-year P46(car) forms of company car changes can also be submitted electronically through the Government Gateway, to ensure your employee’s tax codes are kept as up to date as possible.
Summary of benefits:
- Fully integrated with Opera 3, Opera II and Capital Gold
- Can be used as ‘stand alone’
- Secure and convenient when sending benefits information online
- More efficient and reliable than using paper
- Cuts costs on postage and administration
- HMRC Approved P11D / P9D / P46 (car) facsimiles
- Automatic P11D or P9D form calculation and production
- Complete HMRC reference manuals included in the comprehensive Help files
- Electronic submission to HMRC
- Calculates extended Class 1A NIC provisions and VAT on fuel scale charges by cost centre and period
- Archives data and rolls forward across tax years
- Advanced Sort and Find capabilities
- Batch allocation of common benefits and expenses
- Easy capture of business and private mileage
- High quality employee benefit statements
- On-screen adjustments/year-round usability
- Processes claims for business mileage
- Benefit alignment wizards for starters and leavers
- MS Outlook compatible e-mail capability for reports
- MS Office compatible for labels and mail merge
- HMRC PAYE Recognition
- Secure and password-protected
- Integration with Opera 3, Opera II & Capital Gold Payroll
- It can also be used as stand alone
All employers with at least 50 employees now have to submit their PAYE Employer Annual Returns to HMRC electronically.
Most employers will be using the internet to submit payroll information via the Government Gateway. By using the Pegasus P11D Organiser, you can also enter the same credentials that you use to log onto the Government Gateway to submit your end of year P9Ds, P11Ds & P11D(b) forms electronically to HMRC.
Currently, you do not have to submit benefits information to HMRC electronically. It will become mandatory if HMRC’s attempts to introduce payrolling of benefits are unsuccessful.