Payroll Self Service
Employees can view and manage their personal data on the move, with 24/7 secure access wherever they are.
Integrating with Opera 3 Payroll & HR, Payroll Self Service empowers employees with remote access to personal data, pension information, holiday entitlement, payslips and P60 Certificates via Pegasus Web Xchange. It’s quick and easy to use, so the HR department can use their time more efficiently and be more productive. What’s more, employees don’t need to be users of Opera 3 to access their data.
Printing payslips and P60 Certificates and keeping up with employee requests to update personal details, check holiday entitlement and re-issue copies of payslips can add hours to a Payroll Administrator’s workload. With Payroll Self Service, the time spent doing administration every month will be significantly reduced, and you’ll make substantial savings on the cost of printing and posting payslips and P60s.
Depending on permissions, employees can access their personal details, pension information, photograph, contacts, education records, bank account information, absence details and holiday entitlement. This information can be restricted to Read Only, or Read/Write access can be given so that the employee can update various details and post them back to Opera 3 for authorisation by the manager. Integration with Notification Services in Opera 3 will alert the manager of changes awaiting authorisation, which the manager can then approve or reject.
Employees can view current and previous payslips and P60s online and print as required, eliminating postage and print costs and saving time. Printed payslips and P60s can still be produced for employees that don’t use Payroll Self Service.
Employees who are members of a pension scheme can instantly access their pension information. They have better visibility of their auto enrolment status, current pension provider and contributions, and they can drill down to a detailed view of their overall pension contributions.
- Employees have secure electronic access to their payslips and P60 Certificates any time.
- Payslips and P60s can be made available online or printed.
- HMRC-approved eP60 report.
- Employees have better visibility of their pension-related information.
- The administrator can create e-mail profiles to be used as templates for e-mails.
- The administrator can send an e-mail to single or multiple recipients, schedule the e-mail to be sent at a given date and time, and resend all or failed e-mails.
- Subject to permissions, employees can remotely access and amend their personal details, photograph, contacts and education records. They can also access bank account and pension information, absence details and holiday entitlement.
- Employee permissions can be set to No Access, Read Only or Read/Write.
- Batch creation of users for rapid deployment.
- Automatic generation and distribution of user passwords upon initial setup, which can easily be reset.
- Payroll Self Service accounts are linked back to the employee record within Opera 3.
- Managers can be assigned the Departments that they are responsible for.
- Full Audit Log of changes requested from Payroll Self Service.
- The look and feel of Pegasus Web Xchange can be customised with your company logo.
- SSL certificates can be used for secure access.